Sunday 17 April 2011

Back from the Brink!

Ive spent the last week turning my house upside down looking for my lost journal and glasses, believe me ive unearthed items that I had forgotten existed! but I did find my journal ... in Cheltenham! in a bag with other crafty books!  yeah... and then my darling husband went into the loft to fetch the suitcases down and low and behold in a bag in the loft were the prescription sunglasses!!!  Big hugs to hubby, although the whys and wherefores as to how they got there in the first place will remain a mystery. 

So I shall be MIA for a couple of weeks as im off to see my beautiful granddaughters in New York!.  Suitcases are packed  (lots of lovely baby clothes!!!) and I managed to finish the quilts...


I also signed up for a workshop at Scarlet Lime - Christy Tomlinson - She art workshop I needed some inspiration and ideas and this workshop got my mojo going again.  I was looking at Efemera Ink blog and saw the lovely art work on there and so that prompted me to look into it.  I've had great fun doing this and I still have 2 more weeks to go but im pleased with my effort, I wont be able to do much for a while but I shall be looking for new supplies whilst in N Y . Michaels here I come!!  I 'm sorry I cant seem to make a link to the sites I've mentioned will need a lesson on blogger to crack it.  This is my first piece of She Art!  I'm pleased with it but not so happy with the hair need to work on that.

Bye for now and hope everyone enjoys the Easter Break,

Thanks for dropping by

Maggie x

No comments:

Post a Comment