Tuesday 10 May 2011

Sun, Moon & Stars Weekend!

I spent last weekend at Art from the Heart in Harrogate for a 3 day workshop with the Fabulous Dina Wakley! not forgetting the fabulous Dyan !  To say I enjoyed myself is an understatement! it was Fabulous!  We made 3 Journals, Sun , Moon & Stars ...


If  I had to choose a favourite it would be the star journal followed closely by the Moon and then the Sun (only because I'm no good at sketching )  All the techniques were fabulous and I will certainly use them again in my other art projects.  All I need to do now is to put some journalling in these (promised Dina I would!)


I also met some lovely ladies who were so friendly and welcoming and we had some good laughs together.  In fact most of the weekend was spent  laughing and singing as well as being really busy creating!  Now you cannot go to Art from the heart without buying some stash!!!!!! if would be rude not to so heres a glimpse of my new stash...



Im giddy with excitement at using this little lot!  Im finishing the She Art Workshop this week and starting She Had Three Hearts Art Journaling workshop towards the end of May .  I shall also be signing up for one of Dina Wakleys online workshops (I will link this later)  Now I really need to have a sort out in my studio so hoping I can motivate myself to do that this weekend and not get distracted  by making Art!  its a difficult choice! but I need to sort as I can just about get through the door and make  my way to the desk  soo the time has come!

Have a great week

Thanks for stopping by

Maggie x

1 comment:

  1. Your journals look great. Didn't we all have a fabulous time? The star journal was my favourite too. Are you going to show yours with the added journaling?!

    ReplyDelete