Wednesday 7 March 2012

Catching Up!

Im almost caught up! (with the Calendar Challenge, @ Kate Crane's site) despite the fact that I forgot to blog my February page in February! oops,  Here it is now....



I used Distress Stain in Victorian Velvet, splashed some water on then stencilled with a heart stencil in the same stain, it came out quite light so I did it again! then stamped some dots, I'm pleased with the colour and the page.

Ive managed to do my March page but its unfinished, as I can't make up my mind what stamps to use on it, the paper blocks are not quite the colour I wanted but didn't have anything else that suited so its rather 'Bright" and certainly not my usual colours! but I'm warming to it. Just pleased to have it ready at the beginning of the month instead of the end !


I dry brushed Dylusions acrylic paints then stencilled the blue squares, used a chicken wire stamp and added some white through punchinella !  I will show the finished page next month.

I had hoped to blog a bit more often, but never seem to manage it! There are always so many other blogs to follow, projects to finish etc etc, but I will try harder! I have also being doing some online classes, so I have been busy,  Im off now to link up this post and catch up on all the other Calendar pages which can be found @ thekatkyrnwheel.blogspot.com  I really must work out how to link these addresses, would it make my life simpler? probably not, I usually take the long way round.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment!

X Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment