Tuesday 11 September 2012

yikes!

I can't believe how time flies! I haven' t blogged since June! I could give you a long list of excuses, but I'll spare you!.  Life get hectic sometimes, but I'm finally getting some arty time again.  I have been busy, honest, Ive made quilts, been to the Festival of Quilts, love it, I'm in the middle of some bunting just now, and also made some canvas projects.  I think i may have my fingers in too many pies! that's the problem, so much i really want to do but don't always get the time . Hey ho, that's life.

I can spend hours on the computer blog hopping and online shopping! for yet more arty supplies, so I'm now restricting myself to 45 mins just before bedtime! too many beautiful blogs and new ideas and inspiration to take in and before you know it the evening is gone and I'm too tired to get arty.

Here are a few of the things I've been up to.....




some canvases




What next? I want to start using my pan pastels I bought them some time ago and haven' t really used them much, any ideas?  also need to get going again in my journal, I seem to have abandoned it, more canvases, Christmas themed this time, yes I know I mentioned it,  but its only 105 sleeps so its time to get cracking!

Ive gone over my 45 mins now, so i'm off to get some shut eye!

Thanks for visiting, don't forget to leave me a comment!

Happy painting, inking, stamping, journalling etc!

X Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment